Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hello!

Another teaching blog!  I'm just starting out with the blogging world, writing about the way I run my classroom.  I teach a middle school self-contained Mild/Moderate Intellectual Disabilities classroom which include students of all diagnoses including autism.  I've had as few as 4 students in a given year all the way up to 16, all with one assistant!  If you teach in a classroom like mine, you know there are many victories and defeats in a day.  Sometimes I think I have it all under control, and other times, not a clue where to start!  I'm hoping to share the great things I do in my classroom to help inspire others and be a part of a greater special ed teaching community!

Start of school is just around the corner! 

Let the wild rumpus start!


No comments:

Post a Comment